Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

*BREAKING NEWS* 50 Cent shut down WorldStarHipHop...




This is like exclusive shit that has got the internet going nuts right now. The Hip-Hop video website World Star Hip Hop has been down for a couple hours now...and word around the net is saying that 50 is the one behind it. This apparently stemed from a law suit he had with them over his images they apparently used without permission. Though some say it is much deeper than that seeing as ThisIs50 is in direct competition with WorldStar. His tweets included

"I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol"

"I put worldstar to bed, you don't believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol"

"Send Q from worldstar your condolences. If you care give him a call at 1646 270-2531. Its real I'm not to be f**ked with"

He also Tweeted...
"I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I'm sick of the hate I'm to strong."

Honstly I dont kno which it could be...tho i have an idea....allhiphop...SOHH...mediatakeout...bossip...rapbasement...All i kno is noone is safe no more...
Got to say tho...when it comes to beef....noone is fucking wit 50...

*UPDATE* Well im sure the internet as a collective can breath a huge sigh of relief. Earlier Q...World Star Hip-Hop Ceo denied that 50 had shut the site down. He explained that is was simply technical difficulties and that they would be bac ASAP. Seems he was right...WSHH is bac online and the fiends run to get there fix of poor quality viewing.

If 50 wanted to shut down World Star before this incident...all claiming responsibility has done is getting them more popular. Bad move 50...now he loooks like a chump.

No comments:

Post a Comment