Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

*MORE NEWS* Amanda Bynes back on twitter...


Lol this is some pretty irrelevent news I must say so my self...in the grand scheme of things...But inbetween watching All That on nickeloden...to hearing her special affection for black men...i have actually become a fan of Amanda Bynes. And now that I am a pretty big twitter head...i was really lookin forward to following her sexy ass. Alas I heard she deleted her account...almost as soon as I started getting into it...so our paths never crossed. Thank the heavens though cause my prayers have been answerd cause she is back...with a vengence. Twitting sexy pitures of her self...clearly trying to tell me she's ready...she has already gained over 20,000 followers and rising. Lol i love that she's...now i can begin operation stalk a celeb...lol.


If you wanna stalk her...@MsAmandaBynes_ dont forget the underscore...happy stalking.

3 comments:

  1. can we see more that would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. when everyone wants to see you naked the demons enter into that person and use that energy against the person to feel overly sexual and a lack of impulse control takes over that person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sexuality is normal and this is also a natural thing going on in the world; for example, nudist colonies; perfectly normal to some people; Because Amanda clearly feels in the public eye, her sense of compulsion has led her to publicly go nude to express her inner most feelings as this is whats makes her feel good naturally, I say join a nudist colony and look at all the ugly fat men. ahahahahaa, but I felt this before it began to happen as I feel she has a great body and was sexually exploited when young; even then for her good looks and body; this is a manifestation of those years of exposure coming to the surface...buy a led lit cap to form a hallow and block out cameras http://blog.makezine.com/2008/06/28/ir-led-glasses-antipapara/

      Delete