Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

*NEWS* Lupe freestyles saying HE'S the BEST...


Im a big fan of Lupe...real big fan...and he claims in this same freestyle that he doesnt try to start beef...but then goin to talk a lil reckless about Watch The Throne and Carter 4...as well as Drake. I admire confidnce...and one cant deny Lupe's skill...but this just sounds like he is starving for attention...to be recognised. Well after his last album...its no wonder people forgetting about him. Again Im a big fan...still bring out an album on The Cool...Food and Liquar level then talk. Otherwise Lasers was a disspaointment. Though he did sell well proving he can still hang with the big boys dispite lack lusture product. Peep 4:22 when he says “When you’re done Watching The Throne, turn around and watch me, when you’re done with the Carter 4 come back to me for more, when you’re done with that Drake, no, I ain’t trying to hate but I’m back up on my grind and I’m about to skaaaaate on these ni**as!”...and 5:04 when he boasts ”Put it on your blog and your tumblrs on your twitters that Lupe said that he’s the best, NI**A.” Hmmm...he could be...but first he needs a classic album...

No comments:

Post a Comment