Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

*NEWS* 50 Cent to cameo in Eastenders...!!!



Jus when you thought Snoop Dogg's current obssesion wit wanting to be in corrie was scary...it seems anouther hip-hop heavyweight want s to be in a long running british soap. 50 apparently is very interested in a cameo in albert square...We can blame Rio Ferdinand for this...he basically introduced 50 to Eastenders...and now the pair are trying to ocrastrate a little role for 50 in there.

Though unfortuantly for 50 he's too late to achive he's real goal...“I really wanted Peggy to throw me out of her pub, but I didn’t get it organised quick enough and it’s too late now.” he told The Daily Mirror,“I’ve performed with Eminem and Justin Timberlake, acted with De Niro and Pacino, had a guest spot on The Simpsons – in the US a sign you’ve made it to the very top, but I can’t fulfil my biggest showbiz dream.”

Ima be real and say fuck Peggy...if i was him...id be looking to get any role that involved getting wit Chelsea..period...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment