Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

*NEWS* Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are no more...!!!!



Well it seams for months this has been happening...from there latest effort flopping...to Bizzy bone quiting and joining cash money it seams that Bone Thugs have been on a downward spiral every since they got bac together...There rumours tho that they would follow Bizzy's way and do rock...now tho that seams false as they are no more.

Here's wat layzie bone had to say...on Face book

"YOW THIS MAY BE A SAD DAY FOR ALOT OF BONE FANS BUT MY LIFE HAS BEEN MISERABLE BECAUSE I PUT UP WITH IT. WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE OUR FANS. CHOOSE A SIDE I WANT WAR. NI**AZ BETTER DO WHAT THEY DO BEST AND HIDE WHILE I FIGHT. REAL N**A S**T.

DOA, ITS SOMETHING IM WILLING TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST TOOK GOOD ADVICE AND PRAYED ABOUT IT. MY REVELATION IS FAKE N***AZ GOTTA GO. AS LONG AS I LIVE BONE WILL REMAIN. NOT LAYZIE BONE. BONE"

Damn...guess well see them at the crossroads...lol...see wat I did there...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment