Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

*NEWS* T.I., Tiny in real hot trouble...!!!!



As previously reported T.I. was arrested for drug possesstion on wednesday night/ thurday morning...wat i didnt say was that apparently the drugs found wasn't weed as originally thought but actually extacy and meth-amphetamines. Possession of these could land T.I. and his wife a year stint in prison...which being that T.I. jus got out of prison im sure isnt helpful. The drugs were found in there maybach after police smelt marajuana comin from the car durng a routine traffic stop. We all know about T.I's jail time....well his wife aint new to the system either...she was charged in 2007 with a similar charge when she was caught with extacy and marajuana...about the same time Tip was found with guns...lol...some people never learn...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment