Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

*NEWS* Bone thugs not breaking up??



Bone thugs have dismissed rumours that they are breaking up as was reported the other day...well i was all a miss understanding...tho there was a rift...it wasn't meant to seem that they had broken up...lol the internet gets it fucked up some times...Here's what Krayzie...who had supposedly left the group had to say...

"I apologize to all the fans that had to witness this it should have never happen this way especially with supposedly real brothers. I feel stupid myself for even being here like this on this level. Whatever happen I love y'all and I still love my Bone brothers cause that's where I'm from!!!"

Layzie Bone later added "Fam I was wrong yesterday emotion superceded my usaul rational mind. Bone is str8 we've been thru worst. thanks for the prayers. they really do work. we'll see you out on tour. Much Love"

Woooo...really dodged a bullet there...Bone Thugs 4 Life...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment