Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

*NEWS* Kanye to shoot movie for album...!!!!




Kanye is apparently gonna shoot a movie to accompany his upcoming album....The erractic producer tweeted..."On set of the movie," he later said..."This doe just refuses to sit still. ... I told the deer ... 'what would Bambi do?' & she looked at me like I was crazy."

Lol i got to say i agree with tha deer...this nigga crazy yo....lol he's a genius tho..real talk...!!!

P.s. You didnt hear it from me...but my sources are saying that...Kanye might come out at the MTV VMA's and perfom a new song with Eminem. This will during the 'No Love' song that Em will perform....and when he says the line "wheres Kanye when you need him" Kanye will come out. I also hearing he might do somthing with Taylor Swift. Wow..the VMA's gonna be epic...September 12th people...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment