Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

*NEWS* T.I. arrested on drugs charges...!!!



The newly wed T.I.ny...lol....thats T.I. and Tiny...lol...were arrested last night on a suspected drug charge. Officers at a routine trafic stop in West Hollywood arrested the 29 year old rapper whose real a name is Clifford Harris and 36 year old Tiny after officers smelt marajuana coming from the vehicle they were traveling.

They were taken to the West Hollywood sheriffs station...and had there bail set at $10,000...chiken change really to T.I. Tho its not certain wheather they were still being held as early as thursday moring.

T.I. whos currently riding high with his new movie Takers takin number 1 spot at the US box ofice had jus been released from a year long stint in prison after gun charges. This will no doubt be an unwelcome distraction....i think the only solution we have here is LEGALIZE IT....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment